RunnerSpace.com: Nike Track Nationals Corrections / Updates - RunnerSpace.com

Nike Track Nationals Corrections / Updates post them here

#61 User is offline   cdugue2001 

• Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2011 06:14 AM

I was wondering about the status of Dior Hall who runs for George Washington High School out of Denver, CO. Dior's 13.18 hurdle time shows up in the individual rankings yet doesn't show up on the George Washington girls team rankings, this isn't a big problem as we are far from qualifying, but seeing as I am her high school coach and I have been staying in contact with her mother neither of us has had any contact with the meet administration about her inclusion in the meet. Is there any reason for this?

#62 User is offline   dkap 

• Oregon Forum Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 10 June 2011 05:50 AM

View Postcdugue2001, on 10 June 2011 06:14 AM, said:

I was wondering about the status of Dior Hall who runs for George Washington High School out of Denver, CO. Dior's 13.18 hurdle time shows up in the individual rankings yet doesn't show up on the George Washington girls team rankings, this isn't a big problem as we are far from qualifying, but seeing as I am her high school coach and I have been staying in contact with her mother neither of us has had any contact with the meet administration about her inclusion in the meet. Is there any reason for this?

No reason per se, just two different processes for adding results. The individuals lists are all manually entered marks, whereas the team lists pull from full meet results. Apologies for the oversight. She is definitely among the top-10 individuals, however. I'll check on that.

Dan
The entity known as DanKaplan.com. I get injured so you don't have to.

#63 User is offline   tomesslinger1980 

Posted 10 June 2011 09:43 AM

I coach Aaron Ernest, and he is 6th in the individual rankings. When will we be receiving information regarding travel arrangements? Please let me know if we need to do anything on our end. My email is [email protected]. Is Nike going to pay expenses for Aaron? Do we need to go ahead and sign him up for the meet or will Nike take care of that?

Tom Esslinger

#64 User is offline   ross 

• RunnerSpace Founder / DyeStat CEO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2011 02:27 PM

*NTN Individuals Update - NTN Individuals will be notified early next week (Starting June 13th) from a USATF representative with info. NTN individual coaches and parents please email [email protected] with your contact info in the next few days (click here for the final NTN Individual Rankings).

#65 User is offline   ross 

Posted 11 June 2011 02:29 PM

View Posttomesslinger1980, on 10 June 2011 09:43 AM, said:

I coach Aaron Ernest, and he is 6th in the individual rankings. When will we be receiving information regarding travel arrangements? Please let me know if we need to do anything on our end. My email is [email protected]. Is Nike going to pay expenses for Aaron? Do we need to go ahead and sign him up for the meet or will Nike take care of that?

Tom Esslinger

Hi Tom, I added you email as the contact info for Aaron. You should receive an email from USATF early next week.

#66 User is offline   ross 

Posted 11 June 2011 02:32 PM

View Postcdugue2001, on 10 June 2011 06:14 AM, said:

Can you email [email protected] with your contact info in the next few days so USATF can contact you to get Dior Hall in.

#67 User is offline   tomesslinger1980 

Posted 16 June 2011 02:10 PM

Have any individual qualifiers heard anything from Nike? We still have not heard anything.

#68 User is offline   tomesslinger1980 

Posted 17 June 2011 12:56 PM

Ross, will you please let me know if we need to buy Aaron a plane ticket? The longer we wait the more expensive the tickers are. I am worried because I have heard NOTHING from anyone. Thanks.

#69 User is offline   ross 

Posted 17 June 2011 02:15 PM

View Posttomesslinger1980, on 17 June 2011 12:56 PM, said:

Ross, will you please let me know if we need to buy Aaron a plane ticket? The longer we wait the more expensive the tickers are. I am worried because I have heard NOTHING from anyone. Thanks.

Hi Tom, you should have been contacted by USATF by now, I will pass along the message to make sure they have the right contact info.

#70 User is offline   cdugue2001 

Posted 17 June 2011 04:47 PM

This is Chuck Dugue', Dior Hall's high school track coach again. I haven't been contacted by USATF as well. Also who will be handling the travel arrangements for her? USATF?

#71 User is offline   tomesslinger1980 

Posted 17 June 2011 05:01 PM

Thanks for your reply. I have emailed two different addresses multiple times with my info, so I am not sure what the problem is. I may go ahead and book a flight for him at this point. I just cannot believe that we don't know anything at this point.

#72 User is offline   cdugue2001 

Posted 19 June 2011 02:22 PM

Finally. Thank you.

#73 User is offline   Runnerchik339 

Posted 05 June 2012 12:56 PM

Danielle Aragon from billings montana ran a 2:08.32 800m at the AA Montana state track new in butte montana

#74 User is offline   dkap 

• Oregon Forum Captain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2012 03:15 PM

View PostRunnerchik339, on 05 June 2012 12:56 PM, said:

Danielle Aragon from billings montana ran a 2:08.32 800m at the AA Montana state track new in butte montana

Thanks, but you're a year late. :)

Dan
The entity known as DanKaplan.com. I get injured so you don't have to.

#75 User is offline   karlderl88888888 

Posted 06 April 2024 08:27 AM

I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my wife . so terrible that she took the case to court to file a divorce. She said that she cannot continue to stay with me again, and she said "I don't love you anymore" So she took her things out of the house and made me and my children passed through several emotional pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and she confirmed it that she has made her decision, and she never wanted to see me again. So one evening ,as i was coming back from work ,i meant an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him, so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back, is to visit a prophet to know what is really behind this issue, because this prophet has really worked for so many other people too. So i never believed in spell, but i had no other choice than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the prophet. prophetehiagwina @ gmail .c om. So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me, and the prophet respond the following day and assured me that i will get my wife back the next day. Hopefully I believed since my friend recommended me to him, ,so we discussed and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day ,with lots of love and joy, and she apologized on her mistake ,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day ,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before ,by the help of a prophet . So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: prophetehiagwina@ gmail. com DM via website for more information https://Powerfullove...cast.comprophet whatsapp ehiagwina via +2348139182295 he can help solve problems such as genetic battlebarrenness or infertilitydeath spell to kill your enemy spell to get a jobwin lotterybarrennessand many moreShow less

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply