RunnerSpace.com: Merging duplicate athletes on your team's roster - DyeStat.com Track Talk

Jump to content

Welcome to DyeStat.com Track Talk!

You will have to register for a RunnerSpace account before you can post: click the LOGIN / SIGN UP link in the top brown bar to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


  • Page 1 of 4
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • +

Merging duplicate athletes on your team's roster Report them here!

#1 15 April 2010 06:54 AM
ross 
RunnerSpace Founder / DyeStat CEO 62 Rep Points
Join Date: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

 

As we all know, there are always mistakes with results (spelling errors, missing "-", names getting cut off etc), and since we parse in those results to all of your team sites, the errors can create duplicate athletes on your site. If you delete the athlete yourself, it will delete the result from your site as well (NOT GOOD :o ). So here's the fix.

Simply post your correct athlete names below and we will go in on the backend of your site and merge the athletes so all their results/photos/videos etc will automatically be combined!
0

#2 16 April 2010 08:05 AM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

For group runnerspace.com/to - here are several corrections:

Andrew Kwong Correct
Andrrew Kwong Wrong

Cassandra Constant Correct
Cassandr Constant Wrong

Jessica Dorthalina Correct
Jessic Dorthalina Wrong


Quentin Germann Correct
Quentin German Wrong

Sullivan Wall Correct
Sully Wall Wrong

Thanks!
0

#3 16 April 2010 08:48 AM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

a few more for TO:

Aubrey Caswell Correct
Aubrie Caswell Wrong

Bradley King Correct
Brad King Wrong


D.J. Smithers Correct
DJ Smithers Wrong

Danielle Bailey Correct
Dani Bailey Wrong


Michele DaSilva Correct
Michele Da Silva Wrong


Rachael Adams Correct
Rachel Adams Wrong
0

#4 16 April 2010 01:23 PM
ross 
RunnerSpace Founder / DyeStat CEO 62 Rep Points
Join Date: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Ok all the http://www.runnerspace.com/to are merged. Let us know if any more pop up.
0

#5 24 April 2010 09:11 AM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

a couple more for TO:

Caitlin Turner Correct
Caitlyn Turner Wrong

Sullivan Wall Correct
Sully Wall Wrong
0

#6 29 April 2010 10:47 AM
gagoch 
0 Rep Points
Join Date: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 1

Correct Levi Felske
Incorrect Levi Felski

Correct Brooke Noel
Incorrect Broke Noel

Correct Jacob Kuznar
Incorrect Jake Kuznar

Correct Jacob Schmidt
Incorrect Jake Schmidt

Correct Nathan Scharenbrock
Incorrect Nate Scharenbrock and Nate Sharenbrock

Correct Michael Scharenbrock
Incorrect Mike Scharenbrock and Mike Sharenbrock

Correct Brooke Shefield
Incorrect Brooke Sheffield

Correct Roshel Stewert
Incorrect Roshel Stewart

Correct Brock Zeitz
Incorrect Brock Zietz

Correct Hailey Zimmer
Incorrect Hailey Zimer
0

#7 29 April 2010 12:53 PM
Matt 
The Hammer 13 Rep Points
Join Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

These two athletes are merged.

View PostScott Joerger, on Apr 24 2010, 11:57 AM, said:

a couple more for TO:

Caitlin Turner Correct
Caitlyn Turner Wrong

Sullivan Wall Correct
Sully Wall Wrong

RunnerSpace Content Manager
M/29/Washington
0

#8 29 April 2010 12:54 PM
Matt 
The Hammer 13 Rep Points
Join Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

All of these have been merged


View Postgagoch, on Apr 29 2010, 01:33 PM, said:

Correct Levi Felske
Incorrect Levi Felski

Correct Brooke Noel
Incorrect Broke Noel

Correct Jacob Kuznar
Incorrect Jake Kuznar

Correct Jacob Schmidt
Incorrect Jake Schmidt

Correct Nathan Scharenbrock
Incorrect Nate Scharenbrock and Nate Sharenbrock

Correct Michael Scharenbrock
Incorrect Mike Scharenbrock and Mike Sharenbrock

Correct Brooke Shefield
Incorrect Brooke Sheffield

Correct Roshel Stewert
Incorrect Roshel Stewart

Correct Brock Zeitz
Incorrect Brock Zietz

Correct Hailey Zimmer
Incorrect Hailey Zimer

RunnerSpace Content Manager
M/29/Washington
0

#9 01 May 2010 04:59 PM
LSTF 
0 Rep Points
Join Date: 16 Apr 2010
Posts: 3

For LSTF:

Linden Ayoki - Wrong
Linnie Ayoki - Correct

Diamante Brown - Wrong
Mante Brown - Correct

Raymond Claytor - Wrong
Ray Claytor - Correct

Rodriquez Coleman - Wrong
Rodriguez Coleman - Correct

Jalieel Hytche - Wrong
Jaleel Hytchye - Correct

Merge 2 Kevin Klueseners

Jacob McNamara - Wrong
Jake McNamara - Correct

Devon Stegall - Wrong
Devon Steagall - Correct

I think that's all.

Thanks!!

Mike
0

#10 02 May 2010 12:46 AM
Matt 
The Hammer 13 Rep Points
Join Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Mike, Got all those merged. Thanks!

View PostLSTF, on May 1 2010, 06:45 PM, said:

For LSTF:

Linden Ayoki - Wrong
Linnie Ayoki - Correct

Diamante Brown - Wrong
Mante Brown - Correct

Raymond Claytor - Wrong
Ray Claytor - Correct

Rodriquez Coleman - Wrong
Rodriguez Coleman - Correct

Jalieel Hytche - Wrong
Jaleel Hytchye - Correct

Merge 2 Kevin Klueseners

Jacob McNamara - Wrong
Jake McNamara - Correct

Devon Stegall - Wrong
Devon Steagall - Correct

I think that's all.

Thanks!!

Mike

RunnerSpace Content Manager
M/29/Washington
0

#11 02 May 2010 07:20 AM
LSTF 
0 Rep Points
Join Date: 16 Apr 2010
Posts: 3

View PostMatt, on May 2 2010, 11:32 AM, said:

Mike, Got all those merged. Thanks!

Thank You!
0

#12 13 May 2010 01:18 PM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Here is the last group for TO matched against the master roster:

Dani Bailey Right
Danielle Bailey Wrong

Matt Buzzelli Right
Matt Buzelli Wrong

JJ Davis Right
James Davis Wrong

Brad King Right
Bradley King Wrong

Paul La Farga Right
Paul LaFarga Wrong

Steven Penfield Right
Stephen Penfield Wrong

DJ Smithers Right
D.J. Smithers Wrong
Daniel Smithers Wrong

Alex Styhr Right
Alex Styrh Wrong

Max Zimmer Right
Maxwell Zimmer Wrong

Thanks,

Scott
0

#13 14 May 2010 02:45 PM
Matt 
The Hammer 13 Rep Points
Join Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Scott,
I got all those athletes merged for you.

Matt


View PostScott Joerger, on May 13 2010, 04:04 PM, said:

Here is the last group for TO matched against the master roster:

Dani Bailey Right
Danielle Bailey Wrong

Matt Buzzelli Right
Matt Buzelli Wrong

JJ Davis Right
James Davis Wrong

Brad King Right
Bradley King Wrong

Paul La Farga Right
Paul LaFarga Wrong

Steven Penfield Right
Stephen Penfield Wrong

DJ Smithers Right
D.J. Smithers Wrong
Daniel Smithers Wrong

Alex Styhr Right
Alex Styrh Wrong

Max Zimmer Right
Maxwell Zimmer Wrong

Thanks,

Scott

RunnerSpace Content Manager
M/29/Washington
0

#14 24 May 2010 03:37 PM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostMatt, on May 14 2010, 05:31 PM, said:

Scott,
I got all those athletes merged for you.

Matt


Thanks Matt, Here's another that keeps popping up:

Right Caitlin Turner
Wrong Caitlyn Tuner

This is for TO.

Thanks,

Scott
0

#15 24 May 2010 05:33 PM
Shane 
RunnerSpace Moderator 29 Rep Points
Join Date: 30 Sep 2007
Posts: 2949
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostScott Joerger, on May 24 2010, 06:23 PM, said:

Thanks Matt, Here's another that keeps popping up:

Right Caitlin Turner
Wrong Caitlyn Tuner


Fixed
Posted Image
0

#16 24 September 2010 08:37 PM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Here are new ones this XC season for the TOXC Group:

CHRIS GARVIN Right
Christophe Garvin Wrong

Matt Garvin Right
Matthew Garvin Wrong

MATT GILDEA Right
Matthew Gildea Wrong

Gracie Godinez Right
GRACIELA GODINEZ Wrong

GABBY JESSE Right
Gabrielle Jesse Wrong

Sara Levine Right
SARAH LEVINE Wrong

Elizabet Loiacono Wrong
ELLIE LOIACONO Right

brianna mendoza Right
BRIANNA MONDOZA Wrong

ZACH MORGAN Right
Zachary Morgan Wrong

BEN OLIVAS Right
Benjamin Olivas Wrong

MATT YEE Right
Matthew Yee Wrong

Alex Styhr Right
Alexander Styhr Wrong

BEN THOMAS Right
Benjamin Thomas Wrong
0

#17 04 October 2010 10:36 AM
Matt 
The Hammer 13 Rep Points
Join Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostScott Joerger, on 24 September 2010 08:37 PM, said:

Here are new ones this XC season for the TOXC Group:

CHRIS GARVIN Right
Christophe Garvin Wrong

Matt Garvin Right
Matthew Garvin Wrong

MATT GILDEA Right
Matthew Gildea Wrong

Gracie Godinez Right
GRACIELA GODINEZ Wrong

GABBY JESSE Right
Gabrielle Jesse Wrong

Sara Levine Right
SARAH LEVINE Wrong

Elizabet Loiacono Wrong
ELLIE LOIACONO Right

brianna mendoza Right
BRIANNA MONDOZA Wrong

ZACH MORGAN Right
Zachary Morgan Wrong

BEN OLIVAS Right
Benjamin Olivas Wrong

MATT YEE Right
Matthew Yee Wrong

Alex Styhr Right
Alexander Styhr Wrong

BEN THOMAS Right
Benjamin Thomas Wrong



Got it. Fixed
RunnerSpace Content Manager
M/29/Washington
0

#18 02 November 2010 09:51 AM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

a few more for TOXC:

Gracie Godinez Wrong
Graciela Godinez Right

Sara Levine Wrong
Sarah Levine Right

Alex Styrh Wrong
Alex Styhr Right

MIRN VILLEDA Wrong
LIDIA VILLEDA Right

Collin O'Shaughnessy Combine Duplicates
0

#19 03 November 2010 08:03 AM
Matt 
The Hammer 13 Rep Points
Join Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostScott Joerger, on 02 November 2010 09:51 AM, said:

a few more for TOXC:

Gracie Godinez Wrong
Graciela Godinez Right

Sara Levine Wrong
Sarah Levine Right

Alex Styrh Wrong
Alex Styhr Right

MIRN VILLEDA Wrong
LIDIA VILLEDA Right

Collin O'Shaughnessy Combine Duplicates




FIXED
RunnerSpace Content Manager
M/29/Washington
0

#20 03 November 2010 10:10 AM
Scott Joerger 
DyeStatCAL Editor 151 Rep Points
Join Date: 04 Dec 2008
Posts: 1522
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostMatt, on 03 November 2010 08:03 AM, said:

FIXED


Thanks Matt. I just spotted one more:

Devin Duran Right
Devon Duran Wrong


Thanks!
0

  • Page 1 of 4
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • +

Share this topic:




Fast Reply

  

Similar Topics Collapse

  Topic Last Post Replies Views
New Replies Hangout with Chelsea Reilly Oct 30, 7 PM ET
Ask your questions now!
  • 10
  • 1,710
Locked Topic Poll   DyeStat Performance of the Week ending April 21, 2013
Vote for your top 5!
SteveU 
  • 8
  • 1,807
New Replies Weekly Road Race Discussion - Sept. 27
Post your media, news, results, stories, etc. from this weeks action.
Shane 
  • 0
  • 1,366
New Replies Weekly Road Race Discussion - Oct. 4
Post your media, news, results, stories, etc. from this weeks action.
Shane 
  • 0
  • 1,302
New Replies Athletes from a record 64 nations to compete in Saransk
  • 0
  • 125

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

------DyeStat Track Talk Forums------

Main
HS General
HS Elite
College
Elite
The Plaground
Help
Training
Spikes
Nutrition
Distance
Sprints/Relays/Hur
Jumps
Throws
West
California
Nevada
West Region
Washington/Oregon
Midwest/Heartland
Michigan
Illinois
Wisconsin
Kansas
Minnesota
Midwest/Heartland Region
South/Southeast
Texas
Florida
Tennessee
South/SE Region
Northeast
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York
New England
Maryland  

 

International
Canada